Business Equipment Leasing and Finance Programs
This option allows you to choose from a 36 – 60-month term for your gas pump and c-store business equipment financing or leasing. At the end of the term, the following options are available to you:
- Purchase the equipment for a residual value of 20%
- Renew the lease for an additional term of 10 – 14 months with ownership at the end
- Lease on a month to month basis for a term that is convenient for you
Some of the advantages of Choice Pay for your equipment financing are:
- Lowest possible rates – you will enjoy the lowest base payments, which allow you to maximize your cash flow.
- Take advantage of a full tax deduction for every Choice Pay lease payment, since Choice Pay payments are classified as an operating expense (or an expense of doing business). You’ll enjoy a full tax deduction for every monthly payment you make!
10% Purchase Option
This option also allows you to choose from 24 – 72-month terms. At the end of the lease term, your options are the same as the Choice Pay options stated above with the exception that the purchase price would be fixed at 10% of the original equipment cost.
$1 Purchase Option
Again, you have the choice of 24 – 84-month lease terms. Your only option with this lease is to own the equipment, which qualifies it as a capital lease. This ownership feature will require you to record the transaction on your balance sheet and will allow you to take depreciation on the business equipment. Patriot Capital offers multiple lease structures and is prepared to work closely with you to help you select the option that best fits your needs.
E.F.A. – Business Equipment Finance Agreement
We now offer fixed-rate equipment financing and loans in addition to our industry-leading leasing programs. If you are a customer who prefers a more traditional approach to equipment finance, we can provide competitive loan products to meet your bottom line needs. Our equipment finance programs provide an easy and flexible termination option for customers who are interested in retiring their debt early.
Flexible Equipment Financing Programs
Whether you need seasonal structures, same-as-cash structures, deferred monthly payments, or a step-up payment structure, we’re here to provide a flexible approach to your leasing and financing needs.