Knowledge & Expertise
Patriot Capital is solely dedicated to meeting the financing needs of the retail and commercial petroleum industry.
We have funded over $250 million in retail petroleum equipment and installation, including car washes, canopies, image upgrades, signage, POS/EMV, dispensers, EMV pump upgrade kits, inside-the-store equipment – virtually all retail and commercial petroleum equipment. Our portfolio of petroleum equipment is the largest in the industry, comprising more than 3,000 customers.
Our experience in this industry allows us to easily approve your application and offer pricing that is superior to that of the general market.
Patriot Capital finances all brands of equipment, including Gilbarco Encore 700S, Wayne Ovation, Gasboy, LSI, Cree and VeederRoot. We are Gilbarco Veeder-Root's, VeriFone, OPW, and Fiscal's exclusive endorsed and preferred finance partner. We also provide funding for all major oil company brand programs, including Shell, Exxon Mobil, BP, Chevron, Gulf, Marathon, Sinclair brands.
We have the industry connections, expertise, and experience – at both the dealer and jobber/marketer levels – to understand how to get you approved fast and easy, and we strive to ensure that you are getting the very best pricing available in the marketplace today. If you are interested in a loan or line of credit to support your equipment purchases, financing can be an effective option to help you achieve your business goals.
Patriot Capital is now a proud member of the State Bank and Trust Company family – a partnership that will enhance the way c-store owners and fuel marketers, dealers, and jobbers obtain equipment financing.
Today’s Patriot Capital – powered by State Bank – offers:
- Fast and efficient credit decisions.
- A range of funding options for your C-stores or gas stations, with one-page application for equipment financing of up to $200,000 (based on credit approval).
- Access to SBA loans for convenience stores throughout the continental U.S. We are a SBA Preferred Lending Partner (PLP), which ensures your application is approved as quickly as possible.
- The same level of personal service that Patriot Capital is known for.
- To learn more about how State Bank’s acquisition of Patriot Capital is fueling opportunity across America, click here.