INTERESTED IN HOW THE EQUIPMENT FINANCING PROCESS WORKS?
Interested in how to apply for equipment financing for your convenience store, or new gas pumps, or other equipment? This short video explains how the Patriot Capital Hassle-Free Financing process works.
From our one-page application to rapid approval and funding, our process allows you to get an equipment loan for your new fueling equipment including tanks, EMV upgrades and in-store equipment.
If you are considering purchasing new gas pumps, convenience store equipment or upgrading for EMV, this video answers common financing questions.
Benefits of Business Equipment Financing or Leasing Convenience Store Equipment
Below are just a few of the many benefits associated with fueling station and c-store business equipment financing & leasing:
- 100% of the costs, including shipping, installation, and maintenance, can be included in the lease.
- No blanket liens or second mortgages.
- We can finance equipment even if you do not own the site.
- Leasing doesn’t tie up lines of credit.
- Preserve lines of credit for things that grow your business like land, more sites, fuel inventory, etc.
- The upfront costs are very non-restrictive, generally only two payments in advance.
- Lease payments are fixed, not variable.
- All of Patriot Capital’s lease, loan, or equipment finance payments, are fixed at today’s very attractive rates.
- They are NOT tied to LIBOR, PRIME or any other variable rate index. This makes our programs very easy to budget and eliminates your chance of rates rising and the cost of operating your business changing.
A wide range of equipment can be financed, including:
- Gilbarco Encore 500 and Encore 700; Wayne Ovation, Gasboy and Bennett gas pumps and dispensers
- VeriFone Ruby Sapphire, VeriFone Commander, Gilbarco Passport, Radiant, Retalix, NCR and other Point of Sale (POS) systems for C-Stores
- Veeder-Root TLS450, Incon, and other tank gauging systems
- Underground (UST) and above ground fuel tanks and lines
- FE Petro, Red Jacket, and other STP (submersible turbine pumps)
- LSI, Cree, Acuity and other LED lighting upgrades
- Fiscal Systems and other commercial card lock payment systems
- Site reimaging packages, C-store canopy’s, digital price signs,
- Ryko, Mark VII, and other car washes
- Coolers, beer caves and other inside the store equipment