Why Upgrade in 2017?
Competition for fueling and convenience dollars is fierce. Does your store offer consumers the best possible experience?
1. Improved Customer Experience
- New pumps and TV at the pump improves sales inside and out
- Improved site connectivity enables more loyalty opportunities, including contactless, scanning, media and remote monitoring
2. Increased Security
- New pumps reduce risks of skimming and prepare you for EMV in 2018
- Consumers will look for sites that they view as "safe" for payment at the pump
3. Capture Current Tax Benefits
- Section 179 benefits can reduce your 2017 taxes
- Trump tax act may make equipment more expensive
4. Lower Investment Costs
- Equipment prices and technician availability will increase costs
- Interest rates are forecast to increase twice more in 2017