Financing Solutions For The Entire Fueling Industry
Patriot Capital is the top supplier of financing solutions that enable fueling jobbers, dealers, and C-Store operators to achieve their growth and profitability objectives. We understand the needs and challenges faced by fuel retailers in purchasing, leasing and financing gas pumps, POS, and other fueling and C-Store equipment.
Our success in the convenience store and fuel wholesaling markets results from our offering competitive rates, efficient processing, and broad fueling industry expertise. We specialize in the retail and commercial fueling business. This expertise allows us to work with you on gas pump financing to meet EMV requirements, financing underground storage tanks to meet the new UST regulations, modernizing your point of sale technology or enhancing your site image with a LED lighting upgrade.
Patriot Capital is the petroleum equipment industry's financing partner. Since 2000, we have helped dealers and jobbers achieve their business objectives. Financing equipment investments enable c-store owners to match their investments more closely to the cash flow that the investment will generate.
Patriot Capital finances all c-store and commercial fueling equipment, including:
- Fuel Dispensers and Gas Pumps
- POS - Point of Sale Equipment
- Underground Storage Tanks and Aboveground Fuel Storage Tanks
- Automatic Tank Gauges (ATG's)
- Fuel Island Canopies
- Price Signs and Site Image Packages for Major Oil Brands
- Inside-The-Store Equipment
- Co-Brand Restaurant & Franchise Equipment
- Beer Caves and Beer Coolers
- Virtually all retail fueling and commercial petroleum equipment!
We finance all major brands of equipment, including:
- Gilbarco Encore, Wayne Ovation, Gasboy Atlas and Bennett Gas Pumps
- Verifone Commander, Gilbarco Passport, Wayne Fueling Nucleus and other Point of Sale Brands
- Veeder-Root TLS-450Plus and OPW SiteSentinal Automatic Tank Gauges
- Ryko, Mark VII, and other Carwashes
We actively participate in our industry and are members of or participate in the educational activities and trade shows that benefit c-store operators, including Fuel Dispensing Equipment, NACS, SIGMA, PEI and CSP Outlook.